MICT Seta Accredited Online Training Courses
MICT SETA- Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority.
Welcome to Sankin Online
Sankinonline is the online presence for Sankin Computer Training Pty Ltd , a Durban based training company offering MICT Seta Accredited end using computer training on the Microsoft Office Suite (all levels) to individuals and corporate clients countrywide.
- Introduction to Computers
- Microsoft Access Intermediate
- Microsoft Access Basic
- Email Etiquette
- Microsoft Outlook Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Basic
- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate
- Microsoft PowerPoint Basic
- Microsoft Word Report Writing
- Microsoft Word Advanced
- Microsoft Word Intermediate
- Microsoft Word Basic
- Microsoft Excel Databases
- Microsoft Excel Charting
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Basic
- Introduction to Windows
Why use our courses?
- Increase your knowledge / upskill
- Certificate of competence
- Improve your CV
What do you need?
- Internet Connection
- Valid ID / Passport
- Access to a Printer & a Scanner
- Email Address
Why use our online training?
- Once completed, you will get a certificate of competence
- You will be credited with Seta for your learning, which is recognised nationally
- You can study in the comfort of your home, at work, in an internet cafe – our online courses are accessible from any PC with an internet connection
- Flexible timing – you can choose when you study
- Your own pace – you get to choose how much you have learned and
- Cheaper than training in a classroom
- Free support offered via email and telephone
- No travel charges – you train wherever you are
- Easy to use – our system is set up so that it is easy to move through
To purchase any one of these courses follow the ‘Enroll‘ menu link at the top of this page. Other courses available on request. Instructor led courses are available at your premises or ours!