Unit Standard: 258882
This course is designed for those who wish to gain the necessary skills to use advanced formulas and manage large databases.
Prerequisites: Candidates should be familiar with basic formula building and the contents of MS Excel Intermediate.
You will learn:
- How to build advanced formulas and how to manipulate data
Candidates who successfully complete a Portfolio of Evidence will receive a certificate of competence and awarded credits for these unit standards.
- Data Validation
- Sorting Data & Subtotals
- Date and Time Functions
- Mathematical Functions (Sumif)
- Statistical Functions (Countif, Counta)
- Financial Functions (FV, NPV, PMT, IPMT, Nper, PV)
- Text Functions (Upper, Lower, Proper, Concatenate)
- Lookup and Reference Functions (VLookup, HLookup)
- Logical Functions (If, And, Or, Not, Nested If)
- Named Ranges
- Goal Seek